• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    a;dsjf;ajdf;asd
    ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

<---
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Turns out the day went reasonably well, for the survivors.

Not so well for the villagers who got killed, though.

And not at all well for the German paratroopers :nazi:

Comment

Today's DIY disaster is dropping the 2 litres of wallpaper paste on the floor.

Happily it stayed the right way up and merely sprayed paste here there and everywhere.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Evenin'

More food nonsense up on t'blog
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it me or are there quite a few noobs in general?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Is it me or are there quite a few noobs in general?
                Just in general, or in General specifically?

Could be true either way
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

K-nackered.

Have done 3 days (bored) at clientA and 28 hours for client B since Monday. Burning midnight oil last two nights.

Feeling somewhat down in the dumps about FLC stuff too.

Away for the weekend, so popped round to fill up mother's tablet dispenser.

Got home for her to immediately phone all tearful because I'm away for two whole nights.

Think I might find myself with no phone reception over the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    K-nackered.

Have done 3 days (bored) at clientA and 28 hours for client B since Monday. Burning midnight oil last two nights.

Feeling somewhat down in the dumps about FLC stuff too.

Away for the weekend, so popped round to fill up mother's tablet dispenser.

Got home for her to immediately phone all tearful because I'm away for two whole nights.

Think I might find myself with no phone reception over the weekend...
                    Just ignore the FLC stuff hopefully it will just go away....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Just ignore the FLC stuff hopefully it will just go away....
                      The sad thing is that it did keep me awake last night. Anyway, TPD is (henceforth) a FLC free zone!

Comment

Working...
                      X