• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crm 2015 installed and working on my personal dev box. Can also access it from clientco...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Nowt, had kedgeree for lunch.

Currently eating the main meal in the middle of the day and trying to stay off the booze during the week. Soup, salad or stir fry in the evenings sans carbs.
      Mmmmmmmmm.

Kedgeree.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Even more now.

1st meeting with client A done. An hour or so to kill before meeting with Client B.

Is it acceptable to bed down on the Comfy bench seats in Cafe Nero?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sprint planning went well, with me being assigned a single story supposedly of vast dimensions.

The fact that I implemented about 95% of the required solution before Christmas was, thankfully, not brought up.

This means that I'll have it all working in a day or two, get bored, and rewrite the whole thing from scratch, eventually getting it done within minutes of the deadline

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Currants in curry is one I hate, but I hate raisins and currants anyway.

Raisins Food of the devil!

Comment

Tesco's Extra special Italian Vine ripe tomatoes and Lentils soup (had to pay full price today ) and two Olive rolls + Half a pack of roasted and salted pistachios + 2 walkers baked crip packs = Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                crm 2015 installed and working on my personal dev box. Can also access it from clientco...
                On your own tin somewhere or in the fancy interwebs?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  On your own tin somewhere or in the fancy interwebs?
                  own tin on fancy interwebs (or rather on a virtual I host on hardware sat in the States).I think the entire box (dual xeon, 32gb ram) is less a month than the minimum spec box on azure or aws...

Moving everything I can out of the house as chocolates take over....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Moving everything I can out of the house as chocolates take over....
                    Enjoy.

Comment

Quiet here this afternoon. I've been stuck in a Sprint Retrospective, then writing a long email to somebody in the States. What's your excuse?

Comment

Working...
                      X