• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Rather upset that I skewered a poor old toad this afternoon whilst digging up the weeds.

Just didn't see the poor thing.

Hope it'll be ok.
    I suspect not, but he'll probably make a tasty dinner for another garden inhabitant. Frogs don't half squeal when you strim them.

Comment

8am - where did the morning go?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        8am - where did the morning go?
        It's not even started for some of us!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.

Well that dump was a close run thing.

Comment

Morning all, Friday Fizz last night (as usual). Back in the day when I was working away from home 5 days a week, every friday night we would start the weekend with a bottle of fizz to catch up on the week's events. A great way to unwind into the weekend.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Shopping all done and put away, and coffee brewed. I need it to give me enough energy to cook myself a nice breakfast with the sausages and bacon that featured largely in the shopping

Just got a phishing email from my brother, addressed to me and a number of his friends and colleagues. I've emailed him to let him know something's got into his address book, and he needs to run a virus scanner quick sharp

Comment

Ooh, it's the Caribbean Carnival today! <- dancers from the Caribbean

I never go, but it makes me glad I got the shopping done early, as the traffic'll be a nightmare later with half the city's roads closed for the procession

Comment

Lovely fry-up for breakfast. I took a chance on some newfangled cider-cured bacon from M&S, and I must say it's rather nice

Comment

Off to the optician shortly.

Comment

As the girls go to a school with a 6th form college attached they qualify for a myunidays account...

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X