• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Walked the dog, bought some vino, got a replacement cylinder for my sodastream, did some food shopping, had my hair cut, made a jerk marinade for tomorrow's dinner & 'liked' MS's arguments about IR35.

Now time to take the dog to chase some more rabbits and then I need to get ready to go out for dinner.

/Saturday.
    Productive day. Well done that man.

Washing now on - my day (thus far snoozing and eating chocolate) can now be pronounced productive too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Productive day. Well done that man.

Washing now on - my day (thus far snoozing and eating chocolate) can now be pronounced productive too.
      Chocolate???? Not Mrs Eek's?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Chocolate???? Not Mrs Eek's?
        ms#5's airport present purchase.

Very nice actually - none of that Hersey's tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The weather radar doesn't seem to expect any more than the odd shower to pass over your neck of the woods for the next couple of hours, and probably not even that later
          Just as well I got the stuff in just as I was pegging the 2nd sheet out coz it hammered down. g

It's all drying inside now with the dehumidifier working overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            The gardening trousers are also filthy but I couldn't be arsed to wash those.
            Changed my mind, did them & last week's jeans as load #4.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Just as well I got the stuff in just as I was pegging the 2nd sheet out coz it hammered down. g

It's all drying inside now with the dehumidifier working overtime.
              It's just rained here while I wasn't looking

Comment

It wasn't taking any prisoners either.

Comment

It's cleared up just in time to watch the sun set.

Blue clouds amongst the grey.

Comment

Nice thick ribeye steak for tea

Comment

Think I may wander down the pub in a bit

Comment

Working...
                      X