• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling a bit shivery, and seem to be developing a tickly cough. Jerking my ribs around every few seconds is just what I need at the moment

Comment

Nice and snug now, burrowed down under the duvet plus electric overblanket, with the bedroom heater on full

I'm loath even to go to the kitchen for a beer, lest I cool down on the journey. Maybe I should finally get that early night I've been meaning to have all week?

Comment

New phone up and running, have also ordered my new case from Smythson.

Won't get a case from anywhere else, my last case is just slightly too small but has stood me in good stead after 5 years.

Now need to find a way of keeping my phone safe till the new case turns up.
        Last edited by norrahe; 23 January 2015, 22:01.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Comment

Dinner at fav Indian was delicious and table booked for valentines.

Now back home with a glass of red and thinking about lighting a fire.

Comment

Weekends aren't long enough. They should put everybody's rates up and make the working week shorter. They can easily afford it, and most stuff that's done in workplaces never truly needs to be done anyway, it's just to make the place seem busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

I think our valentines, along with Mr N's b'day, my b'day is on hold till at least April

Though I've booked myself in for a whisky tasting end of feb, some interesting malts
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

I've run out of wood. need to order some more. The wood that the previous owners had left behind didn't generate very much heat, burnt too quickly too.

What's the best for heat and longevity?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I've run out of wood. need to order some more. The wood that the previous owners had left behind didn't generate very much heat, burnt too quickly too.

What's the best for heat and longevity?
                      Kiln dried hardwood by a mile.

Less smoke, more heat, longer burn.

Comment

Working...
                      X