• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I just had bacon soup for lunch, was disappointed and I never thought I'd say that about bacon
    I was in a meeting this morning with a lady whose surname is Bacon. It made me very hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I was in a meeting this morning with a lady whose surname is Bacon. It made me very hungry.
      It was a very dull meeting. I amused myself by taking my notes (drawing my doodles (no, Simon, that is not a euphemism!)) with my left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

If you're not careful you'll be next on the bbq!
        Bags I the liver.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          It was a very dull meeting. I amused myself by taking my notes (drawing my doodles (no, Simon, that is not a euphemism!)) with my left hand.
          Ah yes.

The 99 change hands approach to note taking.

Comment

Afternoon

Off out in brum this evening with Mrs 5* and friends and stopping out.

So that's me done for the day

Comment

I well remember the last 'elf & safetea training course.

The doodles were vast.

And went though the paper for about 3 sheets.

Not that I was in any way irritated of course.

I wonder what the next 'elf & safetea :nazi: has for us next Wednesday afternoon.

Comment

Bugger off you.

Get back in your cage.

Comment

Wanna bet?

Comment

Well there we are, another shedload of pcbs manufactured.

I amaze myself sometimes.

That old double sided pcb stock is getting a bit flaky though.

Very long develop time & I have to use a cotton wool ball to get all the resist off.

I suppose being over* 10 years old, it must be passed its use by date now.

*I suspect a lot more than 10 years old. Some of it is so old the glue holding the black plastic opaque film onto the etch resist is breaking down, which makes it completely useless.

Comment

@Pondy are you doing the rugby league this year or not bothering?
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X