• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I prefer aardvark vomit, less bitter.
    Depends what I've been eating.

Comment

It's official. My mere presence in the vicinity makes bugs disappear.
      Twice today I have gone over to witness software misbehaving. Twice it has behaved beautifully in my presence. Anyone want to hire me just to stand there?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        PlanB for you?
        Nah, I've worked in positions that involved dealing with the general public before. They're a bunch of bastards

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

As you say, her suffering is over.
          +1
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Afternoon root canal funtime is over. Looking forward to the local anaesthetic wearing off so I really get to enjoy the benefits

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Twice today I have gone over to witness software misbehaving. Twice it has behaved beautifully in my presence. Anyone want to hire me just to stand there and look pretty?
              FTFY, or maybe not on second thoughts
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why does everything have to kick into action 30 mins before I leave for the weekend
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  FTFY, or maybe not on second thoughts
                  To borrow a phrase from MaryPoppins:

Piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    mollusc panini with lark's vomit dressing is so passé these days. They will be serving sausage cobs with red sauce, although now they will be doing it ironically.
                    You mean hand made Iberico pork sausages in artisanal organic bread rolls with hand churned organic butter, and red sauce.

Ah, wait, this is Leicester, not London.

Sausage Cob and red sauce it is. They don't do irony in Leicester.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Twice today I have gone over to witness software misbehaving. Twice it has behaved beautifully in my presence. Anyone want to hire me just to stand there?
                      Pretty impressive. However, Nor became a LinkedIn connection with me today and look what happened. I probably can't take all the credit I don't think. I'm just stating the facts so others may judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X