• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy day today.

Sausages and home made pork scratchings made this morning.

Afternoon out on a brewery tour followed by more beer and pub games this afternoon courtesy of the local CAMRA group.

Spag bol and a snooze on the sofa scheduled for this evening.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Evening all.

Just back from our fortnightly visit to my favourite indian. Tonight's complimentary items included a starter selection of Jerk Chicken Tikka with yoghurt spheres, Prawn wasabi cocktail with lemon air and a lamb mincemeat thingy on a mango biscuit all finished off with a little bit of grapefruit sorbet.

We don't normally bother with starters as the portion size mean a main course is normally more than sufficient so I guess they wanted us to know what we're missing. We do cos we've had the tasting menu a number of times.

After waaay too much food the bill arrived with a small tree of candy floss and some complimentary sambucas.

Table has been booked for two weeks today.

nom.

Comment

I had a bottle of Old Peculier.

It was very nice.

Then I watched "City on the Edge of Forever" and "Little Green Men".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I had a bottle of Old Peculier.

It was very nice.

Then I watched "City on the Edge of Forever" and "Little Green Men".
          I had a bottle of Old Puke the other night. It is, indeed, very nice

I'm at my parents' place tonight. Not a lot to do here, so I think I'll crash out

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Happy Easter!

Haven't had any chocolate yet....

Comment

Morning all.

And a glorious sunny morn it is too.

Comment

Morning All.

We're off to my brother's place for a spot of lunch which would be great except that he lives in Bristol which means there's no fcking parking anywhere.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

And a glorious sunny morn it is too.
                  The water is as still as a mill pond and the dog was knackered after about 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I had a bottle of Old Puke the other night. It is, indeed, very nice

I'm at my parents' place tonight. Not a lot to do here, so I think I'll crash out
                    How is your mum doing?

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit cloudy, but the sun can be seen

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      How is your mum doing?
                      She seems to be fine now, thanks- she made short work of her Chinese food last night

Comment

Working...
                      X