• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose I might as well go to bed.

There's nothing more I wish to watch on the box.

I've got 2 eps of The Mentalist, an ep of "Bones" (yawn), and an ep of NCIS NO to watch before I'm up to date.

Oh, and tonight's CSI.

I haven't watched the last season of 24 or the 2nd season of The Dome yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I suppose I might as well go to bed.

There's nothing more I wish to watch on the box.

I've got 2 eps of The Mentalist, an ep of "Bones" (yawn), and an ep of NCIS NO to watch before I'm up to date.

Oh, and tonight's CSI.

I haven't watched the last season of 24 or the 2nd season of The Dome yet either.
      Goodnight

Comment

Just got back from having a drink with my photographer friend. He's had one of *those* clients recently. He ended up saying "OK, we'll walk away, we won't bill you except usage fees for images you've already published."

Obstreperous Client Lady says "But we haven't published any."

My mate points at one of her minions and says "Yes you have, he tweeted one."

Said minion, cowering, admitted that this was the case, and OCL found that a lot of wind had suddenly left her sails

Comment

Drizzly.

Comment

Morning all.

Very very

Can only just see the bottom of the garden coz the mist is that thick.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 3 May 2015, 07:58.

Comment

Cleaning frenzy begins shortly.

I may dust.

Comment

Gonna take a stroll to the Cote de Holmfirth to watch Tour de Yorkshire passing. That's the Ford pub car park, when not trying to French everything up 😀

Comment

Greetings denizens

Bit grey out there, but the rain appears to have moved on

Comment

Cleaning frenzy begins shortly.

I may dust.
                    In the event, dusting went by the by.

And I only cleaned one house.

It's ZeitPater's birthday tomorrow, so ZeitSis, ZeitSis's BF, & me went to see the ZeitParents in their home.

It wasn't altogether joyful, it must be said.

Comment

Morning all.

Very very

Can only just see the bottom of the garden coz the mist is that thick.
                      No change from earlier, aside from the brief downpour in between the drizzling.

Comment

Working...
                      X