• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Coming back from shopping, I went past the spot where that poor sod crashed his motorbike yesterday. You can see the dotted lines painted on the road by the collision investigators. Looks like he lost it, veered across the bus lane, almost managed to recover, but hit the kerb just by a bus shelter a few yards further on. Apparently he, and most of the bike, finally came to rest about twenty or thirty yards further up after hitting a road sign, having also hit a lamppost a few yards before that
    On the plus side, hopefully a few people have jumped up the transplant list!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Wonderful Wot's it for other than being a cat toy?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Coming back from shopping, I went past the spot where that poor sod crashed his motorbike yesterday. You can see the dotted lines painted on the road by the collision investigators. Looks like he lost it, veered across the bus lane, almost managed to recover, but hit the kerb just by a bus shelter a few yards further on. Apparently he, and most of the bike, finally came to rest about twenty or thirty yards further up after hitting a road sign, having also hit a lamppost a few yards before that
        Pretty gruesome

Comment

Nasty.

Whilst driving on the limit is where the fun starts in a car, it's where death lurks on a bike.

One of the chaps I was in tech with got himself killed coz he'd neglected to check the tyre pressures on his moped.

It wasn't funky when he went under a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Pretty gruesome
            Much discussion by the railway staff re the one under yesterday.

Stormy Down apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Pretty gruesome
              Yup

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              On the plus side, hopefully a few people have jumped up the transplant list!
              There's that, I suppose.

Comment

He who would be ZeitMog II was most upset when I didn't give him any tuna.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Wonderful Wot's it for other than being a cat toy?
                  It's a massage roller. I've found it brilliant for my back and legs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trigger-Poin.../dp/B0040EKZDY

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    It's a massage roller. I've found it brilliant for my back and legs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trigger-Poin.../dp/B0040EKZDY
                    And now it's kitten-powered!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      He who would be ZeitMog II was most upset when I didn't give him any tuna.
                      Tell him he's going to have to roll around the room in a tube for the entertainment of the audience before he gets any

Comment

Working...
                      X