• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: I suppose I might as well go & wash some of the dirt off in the shower.

Comment

Off to do mother's tablet dispenser. It had a jam (not in the Bob Marley way) last Monday and I got a call at work with the damned thing bleeping loudly in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        In the event, dusting went by the by.

And I only cleaned one house.

It's ZeitPater's birthday tomorrow, so ZeitSis, ZeitSis's BF, & me went to see the ZeitParents in their home.

It wasn't altogether joyful, it must be said.
        <- manly

Comment

Chinese is open!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Chinese is open!

Comment

Booked my hotel for Boring Conference next weekend - turns out there's a Premier Inn about 30 seconds walk from the venue

Then I discovered, via a tweet, that this unmissable event is taking place in the evening just across the other side of Bloomsbury: Radio Stanshall, "an all-star gala performance of [the late Vivian Stanshall's] meisterwerk 'Sir Henry at Rawlinson End' plus Bonzos classics as originally performed on John Peel's radio show."

So I've got myself a ticket for that

The John Halsey mentioned there is, when not being a Rutle, the landlord of the Castle Inn, where I spend my evenings when working in Cambridge, so hopefully I'll have a chance to catch up with him before or after the show. He was a good friend of Viv's, and has told me many a bizarre anecdote about him

Comment

The (good looking Eastern European) lad in the Chinese asked if I'd missed them.

His employers had been on holiday to Dubai.

Comment

Just watching a prog on S4C about architecture in Brecknockshire.

It's all yng Nghymraeg mit subtitles.

Comment

Gosh.

Now we've got an advert for the Co-op.

Comment

Now there's an advert with a giant pink caterpillar drinking some stuff through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                      X