• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Just went looking for MS's double headed kitty pic for MrsB. She noticed the number of pages in TPD. She was somewhat surprised just how many there were.

Incidentally, this year will be TPD's 10th Birthday. I do think that deserves to be marked in someway
    p!ss up for the regulars?
    Join IPSE

Comment

Trying to see how long I can stand being at ClientCo today... I'm going to try to wait it out for another hour before I say sod it and leg it for the day.

Comment

26 minutes.

I ignored the invite to the skool meeting on the grounds a) I've ignored such things for 40 years and b) cleaning the lab was i) more interesting and ii) more fun.

Comment

Quick platform change.
          Heading home.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            p!ss up for the regulars?

Comment

Made it home. Did another detour via Other Sainsbury's just to get a basketful of bits like bread, so I can skip shopping tomorrow if I don't feel like it

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Just went looking for MS's double headed kitty pic for MrsB. She noticed the number of pages in TPD. She was somewhat surprised just how many there were.

Incidentally, this year will be TPD's 10th Birthday. I do think that deserves to be marked in someway
                Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Are you not one short there?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just remembered, it's this year's Boring Conference in one week, fifteen hours and two minutes!

Comment

Great trip home.

No trains running from Swansea when I got to the station.

"Incident" (one under) between Port Talbot & Bridgend.

Eventually got under way at 17:30 instead of 16:28.

It could have been worse, some had been waiting since 15:30.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X