• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning/Afternoon

Going festive shopping this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Morning all

Working this weekend
      Bummer

Look on the bright side: if you weren't, you'd probably be shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning/Afternoon

It's a trap! Flee while you still can!

I've just been out shopping, and the consumerist peasantry are thronging in vile hordes, getting in each other's way and deliberately rejecting the notion of exhibiting even the faintest vestige of competence on the road.

All I wanted was sausages, spuds, and a couple of bottles of beer, and it took about two hours

Comment

Afternoon CUK-buddies,

Dog has been walked & sausages have been eaten.

Weather has gone from shocking downpour to sunglasses required.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Comment

Morning Afternoon

Bacon, egg and mushroom buttie consumed. Seems to have the hangover defeated. Just need to resolve these stomach cramps from an ill advised Mexican Heatwave pizza and i'll be in a position to get the bike out and go retrieve the car from where it was abandoned last night. Although, I note, the earlier sunshine has been replaced with stygian gloom no doubt promising rain for anyone daft enough to go outside. Such as someone cycling to Holmfirth to collect their car, to pick an example entirely at random.

Thinking positively, I don't have to go shopping

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Thinking positively, I don't have to go shopping

Comment

Afternoon all.

Did the Sat morn shop, then got home to find some oik had parked his BMW panzerwagen in the entrance to the back lane.

I tooted the horn & you'd think it was the end of the fecking world.

Even worse when I asked him if he was totally brain fecking dead.

Then I ran away.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Feels much better, not having to get up when it's still dark and venture outside
                  WNFS.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Comment

I have bought calendars for the Australian branch of the family. How exciting for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X