• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to do the dishes & take a shower.

I shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      That's brilliant.

I remember paying £25 per disk back in the early 80s.

When a £ was a £.
      In full: 2 front discs, £56; 1 set brake pads, £32; labour, £60; for a total of £148, plus VAT of £29.60

(This was for the Corolla.)

Comment

That's a long shower. Mind you I don't really know how long giant lizards take to shower.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          That's a long shower. Mind you I don't really know how long giant lizards take to shower.
          They've got more bits to wash.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            They've got more bits to wash.
            What you doing in this 'hood? (Not that you're not very welcome of course)

Comment

I was feeling brave so thought I would dip my toe in and the scuttle back to a safe distance
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I was feeling brave so thought I would dip my toe in and the scuttle back to a safe distance
                Greetings

Stick around, it's much nicer here than in those other places

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Bloody clock went wrong again. Opened one eye, saw it was 7:01, thought "Tulip!" jumped out of be in a panic, charged into ms#5's room shouting "you're late" and saw his clock said 4:43. Clock sets its time automagically - this is the second time it's gone very wrong during the night. Useless piece of shit:e.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Electioneering last night ( with ipse-ites). The things we have to do for votes...
                      Are they a fun lot? Anything to report from it?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X