• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being exceedingly painstaking about these tests in the hope they can be made to last until four, when I'm out of here

Comment

Evening
      On the rattler home then quick cup tea then hair cut
      Followed by a visit to bargain booze for some drinks this evening

Comment

Home, and weekend!

I treated myself to a couple of mini Meltons on the way home - as in I bought them then, I didn't eat them while dodging lorries on the Fosse Way. Going to have one now

Comment

Yesterday's left over stew has gone a really funny colour.

I hope it tastes ok.

Comment

Garage is giving me a refund. They want it back on the card I want it as s cheque prior to returning v5.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Garage is giving me a refund. They want it back on the card I want it as s cheque prior to returning v5.
              Why a cheque? Cheques can be stopped

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Yesterday's left over stew has gone a really funny colour.

I hope it tastes ok.
                It did.

Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Home, and weekend!

I treated myself to a couple of mini Meltons on the way home - as in I bought them then, I didn't eat them while dodging lorries on the Fosse Way. Going to have one now
                  Yum.

I gave the remains of the last one to the birds.

They didn't seem to mind that it had festered in the fridge for 10 days.

Comment

Didn't feel so good today, so that's my excuse for watching ancient eps of NCIS for much of the afternoon.

Oh.

I polished the side of a wardrobe again today.

It's not quite beyond hope, but very nearly, what with 60 odd years of sun damage.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Yum.

I gave the remains of the last one to the birds.

They didn't seem to mind that it had festered in the fridge for 10 days.
                      The birds aren't getting mine. Not that I have anything against them, but I like to keep my pies to myself

Comment

Working...
                      X