• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Got someone playing with making an ECG machine.

I hope to feck he knows what he's doing.

Get it wrong & I'll do myself an injury from laughing.
    FTFY
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Only thing going in my favour is the large amount of additional money I will now have saved up...
      There is that. I'm sure I can find a use for the dosh that is not going to be spent.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        FTFY

^
        |
        possibly if he gets it gets really really wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          She's got heart problems - she needs a valve replacement (she was very ill over Christmas with heart failure). They won't do open heart surgery as she's very frail, so there's a procedure where they go through the artery. They're not 100% sure she's suitable - apparently she has tortuous (twisty) arteries. She had some stents put in in preparation, and apparently that was more complicated than it should be (although successful). So she's got to go in for tests - they had told be it would be a couple of days, but they've booked her in for the week, so don't know if they're planning to do the operation then too. I'll try and get more info. Actually being in a hotel in London would be helpful, but the point of spending stupid money on it was to have a romantic couple of days away from it all, so I think I'll cancel, and we'll postpone romance for another decade or two. Might keep the restaurant booking and stay somewhere cheaper for just one night. Will see what Mr ms says.
          Go away and let me sleep woman? Or is that just for birthdays
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            There is that. I'm sure I can find a use for the dosh that is not going to be spent.
            Shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Shoes?
              More maccy D's? Or wine??
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Shoes?
                Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I was thinking more along the lines of Serengeti Safari for one.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  It has to be one or the other?

What would you drink with a Big Mac?

MS is a classy lady remember
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    WTAS +2
                    sorry to hear that.

MIL is surprisingly sprightly, Mum left us a few decades ago.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Tomorrow's stew is cooking on the stove.

I had to cut the furry bits off the piece of beef from last week, the remains of the lamb from Sunday wasn't furry.

Dunno if I should give the furry bits to the cat or not.

Maybe the compost heap would be best.
                      We're about to find out if the defurrified meat makes the stew taste disgusting or not.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 15 July 2015, 16:57. Reason: I do so wish that it would stop putting the g in :smokin

Comment

Working...
                      X