• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Time for bed said Zeity.

Goodnight

Comment

Time for bed said Zeity.

Night zeity said Dougal. Pfft lightweight said Brian. Florence wishes she was somewhere else

Comment

^Living the dream, man, living the dream:;smokin

In other news, there may be something to this Atkins diet thing, coz after all that stuff I had for tea, I've not been at all peckish.

Though I've had some port*, so the big toe may be playing up tomorrow.
        Welcome to the rich man's club! Plenty of Cherry juice with a dash of Vodka

Comment

Morning all.

Not quite so bracing as yesterday, but bracing nonetheless.

Comment

Last night I let the electrick blanket decide to shut itself off after an hour.

It was much more comfortable than the previous night when I had to turn it off at 3 a.m. before I parboiled myself.

Comment

we have white stuff falling towards the ground and staying there. Meanwhile I need to go to town....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just wet here - no snow.

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Feeling a bit tender this morning, might have overdone it on the beer, wine, sake and whisky last night.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Blog seems to be playing up, Mr N got an e-mail that I'd posted summat new and it was referring to a post that was put up months ago.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X