• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    An old permie company has contacted me about whether I'd be interested in a position they have
    It's a trap!

Comment

Good Morning/Afternoon depending on whether you have allowed CUK to access your location.

Ankle is well and truly strapped up today.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Our record for a standup here is 45 minutes

It's the most meeting-heavy agile project I've ever seen. And they still think agile means they don't ever need to define requirements
          Our stand up on Friday was 30 minutes long. Today's was 7 as I was leading it and I take zero prisoners
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Four more hours

Comment

Started last Tuesday, still no login details. I wish I could say it was an easy way to earn money, but I'm bored as hell and I'm a little worried by the state of the project so far so not being able to get in and poke around isn't really making me feel better.

In other news, I'm starting to wonder why I even bother going to General - it's like the Daily Mail but with bigger words sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                In other news, I'm starting to wonder why I even bother going to General - it's like the Daily Mail but with bigger words sometimes.
                Edit: staying out of the discussion but you're right these days
                Last edited by Pondlife; 12 January 2015, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Edit: staying out of the discussion but you're right these days
                  Yep. There are certain discussions I just avoid as the s can't help themselves...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Still.

Bored.

Now.

3.5 hours to go.

Comment

I'm off around 16:15 today. Got to return this hire car. With a bit of luck, the Toyota will also be ready today and I can go and collect that.

Comment

Working...
                      X