• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer, Chilli and Football

The prefect Sunday!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's not going to be dark for ages yet, but it's 6pm. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Does "afternoon sleep" count as an achievement? I do hope so, or the day is thus far looking remarkably unremarkable.
        Yes. Of course.

I've had several, interspersed with other tedium such as pushing vacuum cleaners.

My Lidl(tm) thermometer thingie gave me a red light earlier at 100.8 deg F.

Do you think it's trying to tell me sommat?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Time to go for a walk and enjoy the Sun
          You. Have. Sun?

Comment

Tea consisted of yet another 3 egg scramble, done in the microwave for a change.
            I'm going to start crowing at this rate.

Followed by the remains of a can of tuna, with a drop of mayo salad cream, on thick slice hovis wheatgerm .

It was yum.

I seem to have stopped drinking tea, so it was a big mug of warm water to wash it all down.

Comment

Just watched yesterday's CSI which for no readily apparent reason had Sharon Osbourne in it, playing a madam.

Comment

Pig a-roasting.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Pig a-roasting.
                  Yeeeehaw!

Squeal little piggy squeal.

Oh.

Sorry.

Got carried away.

Thought I was back in Georgia.

Comment

The traffic past here is distinctly quieter since they resurfaced the road.

The resurfaced section ends by the Chinese. When I was walking up there the other week, I noticed that the tyre noise from cars roughly doubles as they go from the new surface to the old.

And it's still not dark

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Yeeeehaw!

Squeal little piggy squeal.

Oh.

Sorry.

Got carried away.

Thought I was back in Georgia.
                      No, I think the squealing is mother's hearing aid. Piggy is well past squealing.

Comment

Working...
                      X