• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You should create it as a segment on Strava and see if you can beat your time.
    I did have to wait an extra couple of seconds for a car coming out of a side road, so I should be able to better that time given a clear run

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just timed it, and getting from the chip shop to my flat takes a mere 210 seconds
      I bought myself one of those potato chipper thingies ( if you lot are going to get technical then so can I) and got home to find the spuds I had were miniscule
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        And was that the last time you saw him ?

Yeah, running out of the office shouting "good luck with that" before speeding off on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Me and HyperD managed to properly f*** up SVN.
          I didn't say it was impossible, but it takes a real concentrated effort to screw the repo up. Your local version, easy, but the repo should still be ok. Git, on the other hand, is for psychopaths.

Comment

Bedtime for me!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Time for the off

Comment

Morning!

Have a lot of non-earning travel this week. Mr C is not amused (I wish he was a bit more laid back on this, it's the nature of the work that I have to travel around the country for interviews ).
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning All,

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Morning!

Have a lot of non-earning travel this week. Mr C is not amused (I wish he was a bit more laid back on this, it's the nature of the work that I have to travel around the country for interviews ).
                    Will you be able to get home each evening or are you on the whistle stop travelodge tour?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Git, on the other hand, is for psychopaths.

WTF is Git?

Is it good?

Comment

Working...
                      X