• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue sky and blooming cold here
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Gosh.

Being a wireless aficionado, I regard that as being cannonical.

The books, not so much.

Plus it must be 30 years since I read the first one.
      Actually it's my memory getting it wrong. It was actually from "Life the Universe and Everything". Which is still technically part of the H2G2 series and was broadcast as a wireless presentation on the BBC.
      Last edited by DaveB; 4 November 2014, 08:52.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning!

Beautiful day out there but extremely cold. Might go for a little cycle ride again and this time I'll try and do more than 20 mins work this time!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Early start to drive down to client co, so far so good, I have a desk, a laptop, access and found the coffee machine, now to go take my first billable dump in 6 weeks
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon all
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Cold, but bright and clear here

Coffee should have brewed by now. Once I have that, I can deal with some PimpMail™

Comment

Stock nicely reduced now waiting for it to cool, so I can put it in freezer bags.

Was too late with the bins this morning, so now have carcasses and stock stuff festering in bins for the next couple of weeks.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I had the usual "Doh!" mech eng email from R*ch*rd J*yce this morning.

He's been quiet for a while.

Someone must have woken him up again.

And I had an almost relevant contract opportunity from S3 yesterday.

Apart from the bit about designing & laying out pcb stuff at 10 GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Flat rubber washer, little hole in the middle, 25mm diameter, goes in the tap, held in place by a screw.

Tap is 45 years old, fitted to bath.
                    ms#3 tells me he's got you a washer.

Comment

Well, PimpCall 1 went OK, I think. Sounds like it might be a reasonably interesting role too. Only about 25 miles away, so no hotels

We shall see…

Comment

Working...
                      X