• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my iPad, I've set up an autocomplete that replaces "cukbd" with "Happy birthday! :yay: :banana: :cheers: :birthday: :cheers: :banana: :yay:", to save me some onscreen typing.

Every now and again, autocorrect jumps in ahead of autocomplete and changes it to "CUKBook"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      On my iPad, I've set up an autocomplete that replaces "cukbd" with "Happy birthday! :yay: :banana: :cheers: :birthday: :cheers: :banana: :yay:", to save me some onscreen typing.

Every now and again, autocorrect jumps in ahead of autocomplete and changes it to "CUKBook"
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Investigating logistics in cellar for wine racks.

Reset the thermostat so I can check the max and min temps and humidity in there as well.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          ms#3 tells me he's got you a washer.
          Good show.

Can you email it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Good show.

Can you email it to me?
            Once I have verified its physical existence, I will arrange teleportation via the privatised postal system.

Comment

Also been trying to work out today, how the hell the previous owners put together some shelving in one of the rooms. It's supposed to be a "dressing room", now that would entail having a wardrobe in it.

What we have is a series of cubby holes and makeshift drawers from ikea, no rail at all.

I may have to get creative with a hammer as I cannot find screw holes etc... and I suspect that it was glued together.

Want to take it down and put in a proper wardrobe, I may have to call in a handy man to take the thing down, as if it is glued to the wall, chunks of plaster may come off and I don't want that.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have partaken of bacon

Comment

Oops… so busy mucking about with this data import script, I missed the precise moment of TPD's birth anniversary

Ah well, there's always next year

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    jdjdsjd

Comment

Proof that a book is a useful reference: when I have it open to various pages in iBooks Mac, iBooks iPad, Kindle, and the paper copy sitting beside me

I ought to look something up in it on the iPhone too.

Comment

Working...
                      X