• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings denizens

Wet and grey out there. Pretty dark too

Fish finger sandwich for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I'm pretending I know what all that means.

There's no 6502 assembler involved though?
      Sadly not

It'd probably run a lot faster, but the downside is it'd take about fifteen years to write

Comment

Afternoon

Peeing it down here, just finished yet another wine tasting and lunch.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In a fierce attempt to fire through all my to-dos I am now done - Yawn,

Next 3 hours - bouncing back any silly emails and looking at holidays where to?

Although, if that frikkin yank doesnt button it I might be making a voodoo doll!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Fish finger sandwich for lunch
            With custard?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              With custard?
              Ketchup

Or "red sauce" as they call it in the cob shops and cafés round here, and probably other regions. But I made it myself, so the question of what to call it didn't arise.

I need to remember to get more fish fingers when I go shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Ketchup

Or "red sauce" as they call it in the cob shops and cafés round here, and probably other regions. But I made it myself, so the question of what to call it didn't arise.

I need to remember to get more fish fingers when I go shopping.
                Prefer fish fingers with nowt but salt. Haven't had those in years, went through a phase of eating nothing but fish fingers when I went through my divorce as I couldn't be ar$ed cooking
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Prefer fish fingers with nowt but salt. Haven't had those in years, went through a phase of eating nothing but fish fingers when I went through my divorce as I couldn't be ar$ed cooking
                  Yes, I sometimes have them without sauce; occasionally I also add a light sprinkle of vinegar with the salt.

Today's was unusual in that I had both cod and haddock fish fingers which had been lurking at the back of the freezer, though I have to admit I couldn't tell the difference when eating them

Comment

M&S cod/haddock fillets for moi.

Can't remember the last time I had fish fingers.

The septics term them fish sticks. (NYPD Blue).

Comment

Right, let's get some more parsing working

Comment

Working...
                      X