• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Wondered why the NorPusses were kicking off at 7am this morning and then realised that Mr N wasn't around to feed them.

I got lie in by their standards, normally they kick at at 5am.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Did 8 - 5 in Sheffield yesterday, 2 hour drive home and then worked until 12:00am. Up this morning at 9:00am and still working.

Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Did 8 - 5 in Sheffield yesterday, 2 hour drive home and then worked until 12:00am. Up this morning at 9:00am and still working.

Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding. Being a contractor is rewarding.
            Worked from home yesterday and the day before. Finished early yesterday and went for a bike ride. Bottle of plonk last night, had a lie in this morning.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Wondered why the NorPusses were kicking off at 7am this morning and then realised that Mr N wasn't around to feed them.

S/he who would be ZeitMog II is looking increasing resigned because I don't get up until 8 a.m. coz I'm on my "hols" such as they are.

Comment

it's off to screwfix for me.

To both branches in Swansea.

Ho hum.

Comment

Still no improvement on the voice front today.

Was supposed to be going to a friends 40th but there's no way I'd be able to hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not sure what to have for tea.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not sure what to have for tea.
                      Haven't even had lunch yet either.

Lurgy has wiped my appetite.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X