• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder how Brillo and Dallas are getting on in Midnight (wo)man ?
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      wonder how Brillo and Dallas are getting on in Midnight (wo)man ?
      Doesn't Scourer usually end up brutally injured in various ways?

Comment

Got to thinking about Night Hunter for Amiga, and checked the French Wikipedia entry: Night Hunter

The biggest problems I had doing that project were all caused by the 32-colour graphics consuming so much memory (the original ST version had 16). Those graphics quite literally added several months to the development time, as I had to find ever more ingenious ways to squeeze everything in to 512K.

It's just occurred to me that nowhere - not in fr.wikipedia.org, nor any of the Amiga games sites that list it, nor any reviews - have I ever seen any indication that anybody has ever noticed the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Not sure what to have for tea.
          Nor me, I was going to cook, but I found a small tin of spam buried under a pile of crap in the kitchen when I moved stuff.

So I had spam & tomato sauce butties on thick cut wholemeal hovis.

Yum.

I followed it up with an apple & blackcurrant pie thing from Morrisons.

I know how to really treat myself.

Comment

In other news, the ring pull pulled off the spam can so I had to get the lid off with a screwdriver.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Nor me, I was going to cook, but I found a small tin of spam buried under a pile of crap in the kitchen when I moved stuff.

So I had spam & tomato sauce butties on thick cut wholemeal hovis.

Yum.

I followed it up with an apple & blackcurrant pie thing from Morrisons.

I know how to really treat myself.
              I've got an M&S Porterhouse steak that needs to be eaten this weekend. I was thinking of having it tomorrow, but some friends have asked me round for roast lamb, so I'll have to have it tonight. It's a hard life

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                In other news, the ring pull pulled off the spam can so I had to get the lid off with a screwdriver.
                It tastes better when getting it out of the tin is a bit of a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It tastes better when getting it out of the tin is a bit of a challenge
                  My temporary hiatus in cooking sweets means I have a great surfeit of milk at the moment.

Some of it will find a home in the rice pud tomorrow.

Yum.

And I'm have the 3rd piece of the leg of lamb from 6 weeks ago.

I even remembered to extract it from the freezer just now, so that it's thawed in time for tomorrow.

In other news, I shall have to return to the endless kitchen cleaning.

Only another couple of hours to go.

Then the fun of drilling the hole to the outside world starts, but that can wait until tomorrow or Monday.

For lunch, I had some cold baked beans and a prune yoghurt followed by a Muller fruit corner (blueberry).

The kitchen was in such a state all I could reach was the kettle.

It's only marginally better now.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Worth watching?
                    I think so, but it did get cancelled at the end of series 2 (just up to end of series 1 atm, so it may lack closure). Feckin superb acting from Kelsey Grammer. Some very to hard watch scenes though.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Doesn't Scourer usually end up brutally injured in various ways?
                      Yes but hopefully he'll be okay this time
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X