• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I made carrot cake yesterday, thankfully said carrot cake is at home.

Need to stop eating cakes as I know that October will be pretty hardcore on the diet with the trip to France.
    Carrot cake doesn't count. It's a vegetable. You can eat as much as you want
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Carrot cake doesn't count. It's a vegetable. You can eat as much as you want
        I'd rather not.

I'll hold out for all the lovely french grub in October
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I keep getting emails from LinkedIn about discussions in groups which I'm a member of. The number of people who have completely misunderstood concepts is frightening. Especially the thought that I might end up working with them.

The latest one was "How do I change a Less variable with javascript?"

Comment

Actually, I've been generous with their grasp of English. The actual question was:

How to change the value of a less variable using javascript and jquery ????

Comment

I'm pretending I know what a less variable is.

Comment

Is my pretence working?

Just asking, like.

They're all in a timetabling meeting.

I may as well go & fill my kettle & make my own cup of coffee coz they'll be there for hours & hours.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I'm pretending I know what a less variable is.
                      It's the opposite of a more variable

Comment

Working...
                      X