• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Thankfully the NorPusses have realised I'm not a morning person and bother Mr N first thing instead.
    Sadly I'm the morning provider of "Whiskers in Gravy" and so their one and only first urgent task on their list is to wake up the gravy provider!

As I said before - they go mental for that!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Yesterday I was asked about a particular page. I explained that I hadn't done it, and in fact had completely forgotten about it, because there's nowhere on the site that links to it. It turned out the agency in London had been asked how it fitted in to the site, but had never replied, so everybody else had forgotten about it as well until now, when we're nearly done and somebody realised that it was definitely supposed to be in there, but nobody knows where
      Oh dear, it's one of those days for both of us.

Keep calm and carry on invoicing.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Oh dear, it's one of those days for both of us.

Keep calm and carry on invoicing.
        Absolutely!

There's a couple of weeks to go, and all the important stuff is done, so that can be handed off to test on Monday. The remaining bits will be easy

Comment

18 minutes until lunch time.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Absolutely!

There's a couple of weeks to go, and all the important stuff is done, so that can be handed off to test on Monday. The remaining bits will be easy
            I hope you've done your contracting duty and put in some bleedingly obvious and easily solvable bugs so that you AND the testers can carry on invoicing!

Of course you have, but just checking!
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just had five back to back meetings from 09:05, really should pay attention in more of them rather than playing Jungle Heat on the iPad, always end a meeting with "will you put the salient points in an email for us all" so I can work out what I have agreed to do
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Sadly I'm the morning provider of "Whiskers in Gravy" and so their one and only first urgent task on their list is to wake up the gravy provider!

As I said before - they go mental for that!
                You do realize you are feeding your cat the equivalent of maccy D's if you give them whiskas?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Just had five back to back meetings from 09:05, really should pay attention in more of them rather than playing Jungle Heat on the iPad, always end a meeting with "will you put the salient points in an email for us all" so I can work out what I have agreed to do
                  Or people end up giving you stuff to do because they know you haven't been paying attention.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Or people end up giving you stuff to do because they know you haven't been paying attention.
                    don't tell him what happens.......
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

lunch = 2*blueberry yoghurts. Yeo Valley.

Now on 150g of twiglets.....

Comment

Working...
                      X