• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Don't think so - doing less than last summer.

A few things I can think of:

1) Super-tired following grub club night out
    2) Back reasonably good at the moment- it usually wakes me up at least once
    3) Mr ms away, so no snoring (from his side of the bed, can't vouch for mine )
    4) Less alcohol - no booze for a week, except for grub club.
    How much pilates are you doing for the back? Can you sleep with white noise? I sleep with a fan so I don't hear mrs bp snoring.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How much pilates are you doing for the back? Can you sleep with white noise? I sleep with a fan so I don't hear mrs bp snoring.
      NorPussI keeps waking me up with his snoring.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ZeitMog used to wake me up with random howls when she got really old.

Which was a neat trick considering she was downstairs & I was upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Mr N is now a lady of leisure as he finished yesterday at his work.

Am hoping that he won't be an unemployed bum for long.
          Haven't you got a pile of jobs for him to do....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I sleep with a fan so I don't hear mrs bp snoring.
            I don't have a fan club

Comment

late Morning

5 degrees, dry, Daimler fine, this morning's greeting delayed by panicking managermen who don't have a bleeding clue what's going on, haven't shown any interest for the last 6 months and now want to alter everything at the last minute. Why do companies who wish to make a profit actually bother paying so many managermen?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Not really.

I've given him a list of stuff that he can be getting on with, but its mostly finishing off the non urgent unpacking.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  That's so mean. Whenever I used to have a day off my wife used to leave me a list of things to do. That's (one of) the reason(s) I divorced her!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    NorPussI keeps waking me up with his snoring.

This is why Tiddles isn't allowed in the bedroom.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

All the corner cases that were completely ignored in the pretty pictures of a website provided by the "interaction designer" are coming to light

I hate it when they give glorified art students fancy job titles, and they think they know how to do things because of it

This is all courtesy of some "digital agency" in London that's got big fancy offices near Regents Park and is presumably charging a fortune to the end client. Meanwhile, my ClientCo (and me) gets to clean up their mess and make something that actually functions

Comment

Working...
                      X