• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    In those dear dead days long beyond recall, the FM band went from 88 to 100MHz.
    I do not recall every hearing anything exciting on Plod FM.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

What's up RC?

Comment

Which brings to mind that yesterday, whilst moving the tv thingie in my parents' house, I took the opportunity to polish my Yamaha CT7000 FM tuner.
        Oh, lordy. That brought the 1970s flooding back.

I seem to remember the 1970s as a time of optimism, sunny summers, tulipe Merkin TV and no money. Is that me getting old?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Flicking through a local events guide, I came across this entry. WTF? Decide for yourself whether "The Lady Boys of Bangkok" is SFW or NSFW.

Comment

*£450 in 1976/7, IIRC.
            HOW MUCH??? Surely not?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              What's up RC?
              I was using as an abbreviation for "Get a room".

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning (again) doggie

Morning RC
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Morning (again) doggie

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Morning RC

Comment

I don't think I'm ever going to get broadband / phone at the new house.

PlusNet's Indian call centre are worse than useless. They keep messing up the order.

Comment

I've told PlusNet four times what telephone package I want.

Comment

Working...
                      X