• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Your Special
    Hi AP

How's things?

You're

I think Zeity's already at home (hence the gate-painting) - it's his holidays

Comment

Right, I have pretty animated Bezier curves happening in SVG - time to call it a week and head for the mighty queues of the A14

See you later folks

Comment

Evening all, just a flying visit from Italy.

Venice is fabulous. Crowds around St Marks square and the rialto are crazy, everything is expensive and its too bloody hot, but the city itself is amazing. Elegantly decrepit, falling down around its own ears and slowly sinking into the lagoon, but still fantastic.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Evening denizens

Home again

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Evening all, just a flying visit from Italy.
          Hi Dave

Get us an ice cream

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Evening all
              Hi Scourer

How's things?

Comment

£68.53

That's what the local emergency locksmith charged to let us back in.

2.5 hours we've been locked out.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  £68.53

That's what the local emergency locksmith charged to let us back in.

2.5 hours we've been locked out.

How did you manage that? Did the spiders rush the door when you popped out to the garden?

Useful link: The MIT Guide to Lockpicking

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    How did you manage that?
                    'Er indoors didn't put it on the latch before pulling it to behind her.

Aha! I shall make sure I have a laptop and 3G card with me next time...
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Did the spiders rush the door when you popped out to the garden?
                      They took advantage of the lights being on and the windows open upstairs.

I had to go round with the vacuum cleaner and sucked about a dozen of the buggers up, plus umpty-squillion moths and midges and mozzies.

Comment

Working...
                      X