• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Cat had a funny turn last night.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      are sausage rolls better than cakes?
      Cakes are a basic foodstuff. Sausage rolls are garnish.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        the cat or Beauty was vigorously ill on a bedroom floor this morning, just to make my joy complete.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Roast pork, stuffing, gravy, apple sauce: £1.95; roast potatoes: £0.45; mixed veg: £0.00, cos I didn't have any

Total: £2.40
          I want, I want, I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            The ink on my new contract is dry.

Comment

Greetings denizens

How did the interview go RC? Or do you not want to jinx it by talking about it? :fingerscrossed:

Or was it so abjectly awful that you'd rather it was never mentioned again

Comment

How did the interview go RC?
                Ah - just caught up in General

The very best of TPD TPDness to you

Comment

Greetings denizens

How did the interview go RC? Or do you not want to jinx it by talking about it?
                  Well, it was like this. I got there at abou
                  Ah - just caught up in General

The very best of TPD TPDness to you
                  Thank you.

Comment

I have had "chatty" interviews before and this was probably the 2nd best ever.

The 1st best ever started as one hour in the office, then an extra hour, then four hours in the pub getting pissed together! I started 9 a.m. the next day; 11 hours after the 'interview' ended. That was a public sector gig too.

Comment

I've just been downstairs for a top-up of wine and there's spiders dangling from the ceiling, door frames and light fittings all over the place.

<shudder>

I shall not miss living next to fields.

Comment

Working...
                      X