• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in fact, i must delve into silver more. i only really got into him because i thought he had worked with charles mingus.

Comment

but in fact that was a different horace

horace parlan

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        but from "song for my father" instead.

Another manly may be in order.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

though i expect horace silver did work with mingus somewhere along the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            I am so sleepy.

I don't think I managed one continuous hour's sleep all night.
            To what do you attribute your restless night?

Comment

all hugs gratefully taken!

Comment

playing another version now. live from 68 or 69 i think. great stuff. i did put it on the ipod i gave my father to take into hospital. he would have heard it and i am sure he would have loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  I am so sleepy.

I don't think I managed one continuous hour's sleep all night.
                  Got time for a nap before heading off to your interview this afternoon? Best of luck with it BTW - TPD will be rooting for you.

Comment

Morning all

Cat had a funny turn last night.

Thought she'd had a stroke or something, didn't seem able to walk.

Then my mum rolled her onto her side & she was up & walking again like a good 'un...

Most odd.

My trapped nerve was playing up in bed last night... thought my leg was going to fall off at one point.

Maybe the time has come to see the quack, now the pig flu is subsiding a bit.

Off to dig spuds again now, there's one last row to do.

Comment

the melody is very dizzyesque. gonna learn me it on the guitar.

Comment

Working...
                      X