• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      'Er indoors didn't put it on the latch before pulling it to behind her.
      Yes, I caught up on that in General after posting. However, I must point out:

'Er indoors
      outdoors

Aha! I shall make sure I have a laptop and 3G card with me next time...
      You could download and print the PDF (or PostScript - the original is easy to find).

Then read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest (as a teacher of mine was fond of saying).

Then construct the necessary tools, practice their use and, having developed your skills, carry them on you at all times.

Then get busted for "Going Equipped for Burglary"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        outdoors
        Nah, I let her back in.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        You could download and print the PDF (or PostScript - the original is easy to find).
        When I followed the link I had a horrible feeling Project Echelon had set a flag against my name.

I preferred the InterNet in the Olde Days when you could learn anything.

Now I'm frightened to even enter some search terms sometimes for fear of who is logging them, analysing the results and jumping to invalid conclusions.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Look on the bright side Zeity, you get to go home soon
          Er, I am/was at home in the first place...

Comment

Morning all...

Wot a glorious morning it isn't...

Comment

Had a lucky escape yesterday... bought some stuff in B&Q (in the sale of junk) and the carrier bag split as I wandered around town...

Fortunately the only thing I lost was the receipt...

Crap cheapo plastic bags.

Anyway, out into the wetness I go...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

The trees outside my window are waving their branches about rather vigorously. They make it windy when they do that

Comment

Afternoon all
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Evening all, just a flying visit from Italy.

Venice is fabulous. Crowds around St Marks square and the rialto are crazy, everything is expensive and its too bloody hot, but the city itself is amazing. Elegantly decrepit, falling down around its own ears and slowly sinking into the lagoon, but still fantastic.
                    Glad you're having a fab time (despite the costs and heat). Just be thankful you didn't go in April - it gets a bit smelly around then I believe.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X