• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must remember to pick up some essentials on the long commute back today.

Comment

someone remind me before i go eh?

Comment

<snip>

The key! The key! It is there...
        Last edited by realityhack; 26 August 2009, 14:42. Reason: didn't spot the pre-amble

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          someone remind me before i go eh?
          Remember to pick up some essentials on the long commute back today.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

VirginMedia phoned me yesterday to query why I gave them the wrong address for the broadband connection.

I told them I had cancelled the order.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

VirginMedia phoned me just now to query why I gave them the wrong address for the broadband connection.

I told them again I had cancelled the order.

Comment

I'm trying to get PlusNet to be my broadband provider at the new house.

Since I joined up with them at this house, they have outsourced everything to an Indian call centre.

They are now absolutely hopeless. They keep screwing thing up.

Comment

next time they call, gently put the phone down on the table, walk away and shout (through cupped hands) "is there an echo, echo, echo, on the line?"

Comment

thanks for the reminder. i had nearly forgotten already.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      VirginMedia phoned me yesterday to query why I gave them the wrong address for the broadband connection.

I told them I had cancelled the order.
                      Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      VirginMedia phoned me just now to query why I gave them the wrong address for the broadband connection.

I told them again I had cancelled the order.
                      SNAP!

Do I win? Do I?

Comment

Working...
                      X