• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 65 year old man went to the doctor for his Class II exam and the doctor
    was amazed at what good shape the bloke was in.

The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"

The old 'un said, "I'm a pilot and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm
    up well before daylight, climb all over the aircraft doing my pre-flight
    inspection, fly all day, etc."

The doctor said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to
    it. How old was your father when he died?"

The old bloke said, "Who said my father's dead?"

The doctor said, "You mean you're 65 years old and your father's still
    alive?
    How old is he?"

The old bloke said, "He's 84 yrs old and, in fact, he built and flies his
    own airplane!

He went flying with me this morning. That's why he's still alive... he's a
    pilot too!"

The doctor said, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How
    about your dad's dad? How old was he when he died?"

The old man said, "Who said my grandfather's dead?"

The doctor said, "You mean your dad is 84 years old and his father is still
    living?! How old is he?"

The old man said, "Grandad is 102 years old and he was a pilot too."

The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, "I suppose he went
    flying with you this morning too?"

The old man said, "No...Grandad couldn't go this morning because he just
    got married and he's on his honeymoon."

The doctor said in amazement, "Got married?!! Why would a 102-year-old man
    want to get married?"

The old bloke said, "Who said he wanted to?"
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

A week before Halloween, Tom, Dick and Harry were in the pub enjoying a few quiet drinks, when they decided to get in on the Halloween raffle. Seeing as the raffle was for charity, they bought five $1 tickets each. The following week, when the raffle was drawn, they each won a prize.

Tom won the first prize - a whole year's supply of gourmet spaghetti sauce. Dick was the winner of the second prize, six month's supply of extra-long gourmet spaghetti. And Harry won the sixth prize - a toilet brush.

When they met in the pub a week later, Harry asked the others how they were enjoying their prizes.

"Great," said Tom. "I love spaghetti."

"So do I," said Dick. "And how's the toilet brush, Harry?"

"Not so good," Harry said, "I reckon I'll go back to paper..."
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The story goes that Mrs Descartes was throwing a New Year's party to
        celebrate the arrival of 1630 and had spent weeks preparing. She had
        invited all the local jet (equestrian?) setters.
        Moments before the guests started to arrive she instructed Descartes that
        the pastries on the table to the side were not to be eaten until after
        midnight to make sure there was enough food to keep the guests from
        leaving too soon. To make sure, she tasked Rene with the job of guarding
        them until an hour or so after midnight at which time she would invite the
        guests to help themselves. Though deep in thought, he agreed to mind the
        table.
        As the party got into full swing, Descartes found himself in an absorbing
        philosophical discussion with Vandyke over why Titian removed a church
        from the Venetian background in one of his paintings. To hear each other
        better, the two wandered away from the crowd, in the direction of the
        forbidden baked goods.
        Without Descartes noticing, Vandyke starting munching thoughfully on a
        pastry. Suddenly Descartes snapped out of his thoughts and realised what
        Vandyke was doing. His reaction surprised Vandyke who figured that
        Descartes surely must have just thought of something of great
        significance. Discretely, Descartes wrote a message on a napkin and handed
        it to Vandyke so as not to attract his wife's attention. However, just at
        that moment they were interrupted, which meant Vandyke could only stuff
        the napkin into his pocket for later.
        The next morning he removed the napkin to see what profundity his friend
        had bequeathed him and, sure enough, there scrawled in Descartes hand was
        an expression of timeless insight, "I think they're for 1 am."

Comment

A Basildon Essex woman went to the doctor with a problem and
          was told to go home and come back in a couple of days with a specimen.

When she got home she asked her husband, "What is a
          specimen?"! He replied, "Buggered if I know. Go next door and ask Sharon. She's a nurse.

The woman went next door and came back in about twenty
          minutes with her clothes all torn and with multiple cuts and bruises on her face and body.

"What the f**k happened to you?" asked her husband.

"No bloody idea," she replies. "I asked that Sharon what a
          specimen was and she told me to go piss in a bottle. I told her to go fart in a jug and then all hell broke loose."

Comment

A blonde named Shelly decides to do something really wild.
            Something she hasn't done before, so she goes out to rent her first X-rated
            adult video.

She goes to the video store, and after looking around for a
            while, selects a title that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something
            comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR.

To her disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen,
            so she calls the video store to complain.

Shelly: "I just rented an adult movie from you and there's
            nothing on the tape but static."

Clerk: "Sorry about that. We've had problems with some of those
            tapes. Which title did you rent?"

Shelly: "Head Cleaner."

Comment

A man has spent many days crossing the desert without water. His camel dies
              of
              thirst. He's crawling through the sands, certain that he has breathed his
              last, when all of a sudden he sees an object sticking out of the sand
              several
              yards ahead of him. He crawls to the object, pulls it out of the sand, and
              discovers what looks to be an old brief case. He opens it and out pops a
              genie....

But this is no ordinary genie. He is wearing an HM Taxes badge and dull grey
              suit. There's a calculator in his pocket. He has a pencil tucked behind one
              ear.

"Well, kid," says the genie. "You know how it works. You have three wishes."

"I'm not falling for this." says the man. "I'm not going to trust a bloody
              Tax man.
              "What do you have to lose? You've got no transportation, and it looks like
              you're a goner anyway!"

The man thinks about this for a minute, and decides that the genie is right.
              "OK, I wish I were in a lush oasis with plentiful food and drink."

*POOF**

The man finds himself in the most beautiful oasis he has ever seen. And he
              is
              surrounded with jugs of wine and platters of delicacies.

"OK, mister what's your second wish."

"My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams."

*POOF**

The man finds himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare gold
              coins and precious gems.

"OK, mate, you have just one more wish. Better make it a good one!"

After thinking for a few minutes, the man says: "I wish that no matter where
              I
              go beautiful women will want and need me."

**POOF**

He is turned into a tampax.

The moral of the story?

If a Tax-man offers you anything, there's going to be a string attached.

Comment

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered
                assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny
                for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were
                buried in for eternity?
                Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would
                be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake
                upevery two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see
                you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a
                horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
                If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song
                about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a
                coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
                Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're
                both dogs!

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why
                didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
                vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same
                tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but
                call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? (I know it's not spelt
                like that ;op~~)

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at
                you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the
                window?

Do you ever wonder why you gave me your e-mail address in the first
                place?

Comment

A Gendarme stops a motorist .

The Gendarme :

Bonjour Monsieur, you just drove straight through a STOP sign. I have
                  to
                  write you a ticket. But as today I am in a good mood, I will offer you
                  a
                  chance to get off.

The motorist:

Ah really? What must I do?

The Gendarme :

I will ask you 2 questions...If you reply correctly, I will tear up
                  your
                  ticket!

The motorist :

OK!

The Gendarme :

What has four wheels and a steering wheel?

Motorist :

A car?

The Gendarme :

Yes... but a Toyota, a Volvo, a Mercedes? Sorry, I can't consider your
                  response as correct...

I will ask you a second question... Now concentrate ! What has two
                  wheels
                  and a set of handlebars

Motorist :

A motorcycle?

The Gendarme :

Yes... but a Suzuki, a Honda, a Kawasaki?.. Terribly sorry, but I must
                  write
                  you a ticket.

The Gendarme, satisfied gives him his ticket.

As he is about to leave, the motorist asks in an ironic tone:

Can I also ask you a question?

The Gendarme :

Of course!

The motorist:

What paces up and down the footpath in a leather mini-skirt with a
                  handbag
                  slung over her shoulder and chewing gum?

The Gendarme:

Why a hooker!

The motorist:

Yes but ... your sister, your mother, your aunt?

Comment

A doctor had the reputation of helping couples increase the joy in
                    their sex life, but alw ays promised not to take a case if he felt he
                    couldn't help. The Browns came into see the successful doctor and he
                    gave them thorough physical exams, psychological exams, and various
                    tests. Finally, he concluded, "Yes, I am happy to say that I can help
                    you."

"On your way home from my office stop at the grocery store and buy
                    some grapes and doughnuts. Go home, take off your clothes, and you,
                    sir, roll the grapes across the floor until you make a bulls eye in
                    your wife's love canal. Then on hands and knees you must crawl to her
                    like a leopard and retrieve the grape using only your tongue.

"Then next, ma'am, you must take the doughnuts and from across the
                    room, toss them at your husband until you make a ringer around his
                    love pole. Then like a lioness, you must crawl to him and consume the
                    doughnut." The couple went home and their sex life became more and
                    more wonderful.

They told their friends, Mr. & Mrs. Green that they should see the
                    good doctor. The doctor greeted the Greens and said he would not take
                    the case unless he felt that he could help them; so he conducted the
                    physical exams and the same battery of tests.

Then he told the Greens the bad news. "I cannot help you, so I will
                    not take your money. I believe your sex life is as good as it will
                    ever be, I cannot help."

The Greens pleaded with him, and said, "You helped our friends the
                    Browns, now please, please, help us."

"Well, all right", the doctor said. "On your way home from the office,
                    stop at the grocery store and buy some apples and a packet of Hula Hoops."

Comment

The other day someone left a piece of plasticine in my house.

I didn't know what to make of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X