• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parrot invasion. Hardly something we need God's mercy for.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What if they're harbouring novel viruses or explosives?

Comment

Keep the caps

WHATEVER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN WITH THE SEA AND BLACKOUT, I SEE WATER RUNNING SOO FAST AND EVERYWHERE WAS COMPLETELY DARK, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Has he got anything on Pelosi and the Pope being arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Has he got anything on Pelosi and the Pope being arrested?
            Pope is immune from prosecution as Head of State
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Pope is immune from prosecution as Head of State
              Fake news. According to QAnon...

Comment

Keep caps

LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING ABOUT NICKLOS CAGE AND LIONEL RICHIE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Keep caps

LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING ABOUT NICKLOS CAGE AND LIONEL RICHIE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
                  Odd pairing but I do love a good wedding.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

OMG OMG, I AM SEEING PLANES, HELICOPTERS, CARTOON CHARACTERS, TRASH CANS EVERYWHERE AND BUILDINGS BURNING, LOOK LIKE A PLANE FELL OUT OF THE SKY INTO A LARGE CITY FULL WITH PEOPLE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

OMG OMG, I AM SEEING PLANES, HELICOPTERS, CARTOON CHARACTERS, TRASH CANS EVERYWHERE AND BUILDINGS BURNING, LOOK LIKE A PLANE FELL OUT OF THE SKY INTO A LARGE CITY FULL WITH PEOPLE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
                      He’s got Disney+ and watched The Simpsons Movie?
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X