• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Could equally well be the cricket world cup...
    Hey, we only lost to the West Indies by 3 runs!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Hey, we only lost to the West Indies by 3 runs!
      Yeah, one less can of tenants super at the pre-match talk and we could have won that
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I see a ferry boat with 183 people crashing, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see hughe huge disaster coming to a school, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to a train in grand central station, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Israel israel the holy spirit is saying that disaster is coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster comin to universities, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from eating bananas, i see danger coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge demonstration coming up in jamaica against the government, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for the actor robert wagner and cicely tyson, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see married couples in england in danger, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see many many people in china being electrocuted, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to a church with 240 people, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Stay away from tunnels, i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see huge huge disaster coming with deadly mosquitos, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another jumbo plane crashing, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another huge huge earthquake coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Stay away from silver buses, i see fire and disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I wii send such a powerful wind storm upon you like you have never seen before, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of people dress in all black with machine guns taking over a huge huge church , may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see coming many many people being killed in a massive random shooting, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to chinese supermarkets, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Let see what the holy spirit is saying about the pope, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

I see disaster coming to banks, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about bananas and expensive sport cars, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I will send frogs upon your cities, thus saith the lord, may god have mercy.

I see huge huge huge disaster coming to russia, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Germany be on alert, i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a president calling up radio station and reveling information, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge fight coming between basketball players, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see a massive manhunt coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

People of god be careful walking on streets i see people cutting up people and walking around with bags of body parts, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

May father god have mercy on what is about to happen in turkey, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is sending a warning to all priest, saying i will send destruction upon you, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see coming another train exploded into flames, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see mass electrical blackout coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another plane crashing and the only survivor is from the nfl, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see thousands and thousands of people all dress in red on the street, may god have mercy on what is about to happen, thus saith the lord.

I see another massive massive massive fire coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to basketball, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for steve harvey, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a famous cook that served in the white house in danger, put your guards up, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see people men setting lots and lots of people on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for sidney poitier, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see danger coming to lots and lots of gypsies, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Guard your passports buildings i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of students and there teacher in danger, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster coming on major highways, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to pray for mo"nique imes jackson and melisa forbes, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

i see disaster coming to some chinese kids, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge ship on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see horrifing things happing to doormen at clubs, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see manhattan under darkness especially time square, may god have mercy on what is about to happen, thus saith the lord.

I see 300 topless women activist showing up at a huge event, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I see a huge huge ship on fire, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
                    Off the shoulder of Orion?

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I see 300 topless women activist showing up at a huge event, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
                    Now, hold on a minute. Did the good Lord happen to say where this event is taking place?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Now, hold on a minute. Did the good Lord happen to say where this event is taking place?
                      Even if my mate knows, he's not saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X