• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His mental health may not be the best. Capital letters and all that. Guy needs help, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
      His mental health may not be the best. Capital letters and all that. Guy needs help, maybe.
      Almost certainly. But until he gets it, we can enjoy laughing at him.

Comment

I see a massive massive fire coming likr you have never seen before in a city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to two brother who work as news reporters, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see the police making a huge bust and recovering lots and lots of money, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge cyber attack coming, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Edit: So that's the Dimblebys fcked then
        Last edited by Pondlife; 23 January 2015, 14:30.

Comment

I SEE A HUGE HUGE OIL RIG BLOWING UP, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE A FAMOUS BOXER BEING KNOCK OUT, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EATING KFC, I SEE DANGER COMING, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE ARMORED TRUCKS BEING HIJACK, ESPECIALLY FROM A COMPANY CALLEY RONDAL ARMOR, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE ANOTHER HUGE BUILDING BURNING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

LET SEE WHATS UP WITH THE SUGAT HILL GANG AND RUN DMC, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT IT IS NOT OVER WITH PLANES, STAY AWAY, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM TRAINS AND SHIPS, I SEE HUGE HUGE DISASTER COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE DANGER COMING WITH A BUNCH OF WHITE SUPREMIST GROUPS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

STAY AWAY FROM BEACHES, I SEE A HUGE HUGE EXPLOSION COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE HUGE HUGE DISASTER COMING TO ENGLAND AND SCOTLAND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Pondy comment: I'm hoping that last one is just concerning the 6 nations.

Comment

Rather travel orientated this week isn't it?
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

...although the short musical interlude in the middle was a nice touch I thought (Praise be etc., etc.)
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The holy spirit is saying to pray for beverly johnson a model, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a very huge huge accident coming on the manhattan bridge, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to small telephone appliance shops watch out, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

There is another huge huge huge storm on its way, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from planes especially small one, i see huge huge disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to one of alabama treatment center, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit is saying.

Comment

I see a helicopter crashing on top of a japanese bridge, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see people erasing accounts from facebook, thus saith the lord.

Albania albania again i see disaster coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

please please stay away from parks, i see danger coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to the sea hawks, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Students who are using buses, may sure that they are safe, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to a huge house full with all kind of small african businesses and apartments in california, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

May god have mercy on what is about to happen in germany, i see hundreds and hundreds of people pilling up on top of each other like the egyptian ramid, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from trains and bus stations i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I SEE A HUGE HUGE OIL RIG BLOWING UP, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE HUGE HUGE DISASTER COMING TO ENGLAND AND SCOTLAND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Pondy comment: I'm hoping that last one is just concerning the 6 nations.
                    Scotland having a disastrous 6 nations is hardly a bold prediction.....
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Scotland having a disastrous 6 nations is hardly a bold prediction.....
                      Could equally well be the cricket world cup...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X