• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superfly View Post

Also, a very important point can people please contact the company registry for the Isle of Man. The following two companies have applied for dissolution:

Professional Independent Trustees 126044C
    Garraway Resolutions Limited 016957V

They are basically trying to disappear leaving the so-called rights to collect the alleged 'loans' to Felicitas without Felicitas having to answer any questions as Felicitas will claim they only bought the rights to collect the loans and have no knowledge of what preceded it. The above two are important links in this game and they have important questions to answer in the highly unlikely event this whole circus ever went to court.

Submit your objections to the registry that these two entities should not be allowed to dissolve without answering important questions regarding the trusts they claimed to have been managing as well as the claimed transfer of ownership of the trusts. Should push come to shove, this will leave open the possibility of the people involved in these nefarious entities be dragged into court even if they were dissolved, of whom you will go on to find were involved in the original schemes.
    Done

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post

Only info I've got to date is that it was Felicitas Vs ?? and related to an SD. I will obtain more information
      Cheers, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by piebaps View Post

webberg summarised the loan position here before he was chased away https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...a-summary.html

He linked Felicitas with Winchester.
        Thanks Cojak, I had also seen Webber’s post which confirms my understanding the Felicitas is looking to collect on Winchester loans however I, amongst other Winchester users have yet to receive any contact which is what I find unusual. If it was just me, it could be a mistake, if it is a handful of users then I’m beginning to question why I’ve not received contact (not that I welcome their contact however!)

Comment

Also, a very important point can people please contact the company registry for the Isle of Man. The following two companies have applied for dissolution:

They are basically trying to disappear leaving the so-called rights to collect the alleged 'loans' to Felicitas without Felicitas having to answer any questions as Felicitas will claim they only bought the rights to collect the loans and have no knowledge of what preceded it. The above two are important links in this game and they have important questions to answer in the highly unlikely event this whole circus ever went to court.

Submit your objections to the registry that these two entities should not be allowed to dissolve without answering important questions regarding the trusts they claimed to have been managing as well as the claimed transfer of ownership of the trusts. Should push come to shove, this will leave open the possibility of the people involved in these nefarious entities be dragged into court even if they were dissolved, of whom you will go on to find were involved in the original schemes.
          Done

Comment

Response received, I was a little late but others got in on time :
            Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your email.

Professional Independent Trustees 126044C - The objection cannot be accepted as it has been made outside of the timeframe specified in Section 273A(3) of the Act.

Garraway Resolutions Limited 016957V - The objection cannot be accepted as it has been made outside of the timeframe specified in Section 190(3) of the Act.

Please note that there is an outstanding objection against each company, which was submitted within the specified timeframe and that neither company will be dissolved while these objections remain in place.

Kind regards

COMPANIES REGISTRY MANAGER

W: http://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/companies-registry
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 April 2021, 10:00. Reason: personal details deleted

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post

Cheers, appreciated.
              Any further update? I have tried but cannot find anything!

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post

Any further update? I have tried but cannot find anything!
                You phoned the court to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Information obtained was that the individual involved Ignored the SD he was served with, thus the court dispelled the individuals claims as listed in the letter.

Comment

Are we aware of the content of the letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

I believe a number of individuals received an email from FS with said letter attached.

Comment

Working...
                      X