• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happychap View Post

Just to add

All emails, texts and letter's are all signed Felicitas never comes wih a person name or signature
    As a side comment has anyone followed up so called court case they mentioned??

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      Out of curiosity, are the emails from Felicitas coming from an "@felicitas.solutions" address? The IP addresses in the email header may reveal whether they're being sent from the Isle of Man or somewhere else (Malta perhaps).

On the face of it, the Isle of Man office looks like a skeleton operation.

8 Auckland Terrace is in the Town where I currently live. I pass it fairly regularly and it appears empty. I've never seen anyone coming or going, I've never seen the door open or a light on. There are no "brass plates" outside either. Next time I'm passing I'll get a photo.

Comment

Interestingly I’ve had no contact from Felicitas despite having loans through Winchester from 2016-17. I also know a few others that have had no contact. Wondering if they only hold a proportion of loans/data.

Good to read that most are standing their ground and Felicitas have been largely unsuccessful. Having done a bit of research it may seem on the surface of it that it is a previous promoters last ditch attempt as I believe their company received an extremely large tax bill recently following tribunal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper View Post
          Interestingly I’ve had no contact from Felicitas despite having loans through Winchester from 2016-17. I also know a few others that have had no contact. Wondering if they only hold a proportion of loans/data.

Good to read that most are standing their ground and Felicitas have been largely unsuccessful. Having done a bit of research it may seem on the surface of it that it is a previous promoters last ditch attempt as I believe their company received an extremely large tax bill recently following tribunal.
          How was the tax bill revealed to you?

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post

How was the tax bill revealed to you?
            Just through research and my own investigation

Comment

Originally posted by piebaps View Post

8 Auckland Terrace is in the Town where I currently live. I pass it fairly regularly and it appears empty. I've never seen anyone coming or going, I've never seen the door open or a light on. There are no "brass plates" outside either. Next time I'm passing I'll get a photo.
              That is just a registered office.

Who knows, Felicitas may be just a couple of people working from home.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

If this is about Peak Performance and FS Capital, they are different as far as I know.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  If this is about Peak Performance and FS Capital, they are different as far as I know.
                  Thanks Cojak, I have read that thread but it relates to a different scheme provider. I’m led to believe that Felicitas has “acquired” Winchester loans amongst others. Whilst I’m aware the Winchester name was used on a couple of occasions, I believe they were still ran by the same individual (Can I name that person, not sure if I’m allowed on here?)

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post

As a side comment has anyone followed up so called court case they mentioned??
                    Only info I've got to date is that it was Felicitas Vs ?? and related to an SD. I will obtain more information

Comment

Thanks Cojak, I have read that thread but it relates to a different scheme provider. I’m led to believe that Felicitas has “acquired” Winchester loans amongst others. Whilst I’m aware the Winchester name was used on a couple of occasions, I believe they were still ran by the same individual (Can I name that person, not sure if I’m allowed on here?)
                      webberg summarised the loan position here before he was chased away https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...a-summary.html

He linked Felicitas with Winchester.

Comment

Working...
                      X