• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shay58 View Post
    Did you know that you generally cannot bankrupt someone if the debt is for less than £5,000 - so that is worth knowing, however you do need to complete form IAA in triplicate and send it to the courts - or call the court that is mentioned on SD and talk with them I have found them to be very helpful

Also please all try and make contract with the Office of Fair Trading in the Isle of Man on +44 1624 686500, they are aware of Felicitas, call them with your individual issue, i.e. harassment etc. it will build our case
    If you were paid by IQ.... for more than about 1 month I suspect the total debt you owe is well over £5000 - this isn't the discounted settlement fee they are asking for it's the full amount.

And you need to dispute the debt as a whole, not some part of it - for that won't invalidate the SD
    Last edited by eek; 20 November 2020, 12:14.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      That is what I believe based on the evidence I've seen.

You will note the continue notices about not talking to people via PM - the poster was banned for talking to people and then revealing his true identity.

I then what back and carefully read all his posts in which he continually recommended ETC who were then operating almost a holding operation as the discounted offers timed out and disappeared.

Now it's fully understandable that ETC may (in their professional opinion) have believed that doing nothing was the best policy but if the loans are legal and the paperwork is possibly valid (as ETC now seem to be saying) what back in April looked like a good idea might not look so good come November.

And it's highly possible that people may think their change in opinion after they (ETC) wash their hands of the issue may have other motives when you discover who their initial cheerleaders were.
      Why I Am not surprised... When someone threatens you with debt demands you need a lawyer, not a tax advisers or other. Classic tactic: scare them, round them up, hoard them, then go for the kill...

Comment

Focus

Let our advisors and legal teams worry about the legal matters.
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by nonResident View Post
          Why?

Comment

We already know who is behind Felicitas,

the information is easy to obtain for £15
            Online Services - Company Documents

Fiscus Management : FISCUS MANAGEMENT LIMITED - Officers (free information from Companies House)

Including all their variations:
            IQ Consultants,
            IQ Contracts,
            IQ Settlement,
            CHS Limited,
            Trust Help Line,
            EFRBS

all info is known and is there to collect.

Comment

A reminder. Do not post personal information.
              Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 January 2021, 11:15.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                A reminder. Do not post personal information, even if they are your hated enemy.

There was no personal information there. This is no longer his number. It is therefore historical information. Why delete it?

Comment

There was no personal information there. This is no longer his number. It is therefore historical information. Why delete it?
                  Why post it - if it's historical?

Comment

A telephone number is personal information. If you continue to post personal information, we will take away your ability to post. And arguing with the moderators is also ill-advised.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by nonResident
                      Merely for the entertainment. Eeeek

Andrew. Is it you or are you just the name. If you are just the name then let us know.

Are you going to just constantly accuse everyone of being your best buddy Andrew?

Is it possible that very few people on here are called Andrew, and some are actually looking for help and advice?

I realise you're a non-resident, perhaps you're half way round the world and getting drunk on a Friday night? Could I politely suggest you step away from your computer, before we stop you from posting on here.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X