• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becchio10 View Post
    I am afraid to say i am settling with them. I am angry about the whole mess i find myself in, but sleepless nights, stress, anxiety, keeping this from my wife, i cannot go on like this.

I contacted them direct, agreed a % to settle, the only saving grace for me was i didn't use these schemes for that long so i have managed to settle with HMRC (with a loan) and now with these people with a small amount of savings i had.

I have confirmation in writing of the release of loans, and also from them to confirm no contact will be made again and that this settlement writes off any future attempts to call them in.

I feel should this ever raise its ugly head again, at least i can go to court armed with this which i feel is a better defence than the limited paperwork i hold currently to defend myself without settling and chancing what happened.

The weight off my shoulders is worth the amount i am paying.

I know some wont agree with my choice, i dont my self, but for my sanity and to not put my wife through anything such as losing our home. i had to.

I am going to stay away from here now in some sort of closure attempt to this part of my life.

I wish you all well in your battles against this.

B10
    how much percentage did you settle for?

Comment

Originally posted by Validoom View Post
      So contact Elysium Law Chambers this morning after receiving a statutory demand from our good friends Felicitas.

Due to sheer amount of people in this position they will be putting everyone together as one group, today is the last day you can join this group.

So if you have recently received a Statutory Demand and are looking for someone to represent you, you need to contact Elysium today.
      can anyone share their details pls?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        What do you mean by set aside?
        The ref set aside is mentioned in the Gov site under ‘Make and serve a statutory demand, or challenge one’.

It’s definitely worth reading through the sections that give clear guidance of what a SD is, and how to challenge it. Also the template doc is on there to challenge it but prob worth getting professional legal advise.

Sounds like a judge would decide on the challenge and if successful ‘setting aside’ means suspending the debt.

Comment

I see I’ve woken up to a mail from felicitas stating they’ve made further evidence of their ownership of the loan rights available. Not looked at in detail yet tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post
            I see I’ve woken up to a mail from felicitas stating they’ve made further evidence of their ownership of the loan rights available. Not looked at in detail yet tho.
            Yep, I had the same. I'll be forwarding it to my professional advisors.

Comment

Originally posted by sk13 View Post
              can anyone share their details pls?
              Nope - as someone who worked for Felicitas (and was banned when that fact was discovered) was pointing people away from WTT towards ETC.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Nope - as someone who worked for Felicitas (and was banned when that fact was discovered) was pointing people away from WTT towards ETC.

so someone in Felicitas was pointing people to use ETC Tax?

Comment

you cant make this stuff up

Originally posted by PJSMITH1980 View Post
                  so someone in Felicitas was pointing people to use ETC Tax?
                  So eek, if you are saying someone on here (working for Felicitas) was pointing people towards ETC and now ETC is pushing people towards Elysium (whos linked with ETC) this is becoming a nightmare.

When engaging with ETC to challenge the ownership of these so-called loans we provided our details home address (Current), phone number, etc mmm that's not good. There was also an email leak sent out by ETC staff which copied everyone involved email addresses. Not exactly professional.
                  Last edited by happychap; 20 November 2020, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post
                    So eek, if you are saying someone on here (working for Felicitas) was pointing people towards ETC (Andy Wood) and now ETC are pushing people towards Elysium (Richard Gray, whos Andy's mate) this is becoming a nightmare.
                    That is what I believe based on the evidence I've seen.

You will note the continue notices about not talking to people via PM - the poster was banned for talking to people and then revealing his true identity.

I then what back and carefully read all his posts in which he continually recommended ETC who were then operating almost a holding operation as the discounted offers timed out and disappeared.

Now it's fully understandable that ETC may (in their professional opinion) have believed that doing nothing was the best policy but if the loans are legal and the paperwork is possibly valid (as ETC now seem to be saying) what back in April looked like a good idea might not look so good come November.

And it's highly possible that people may think their change in opinion after they (ETC) wash their hands of the issue may have other motives when you discover who their initial cheerleaders were.
                    Last edited by eek; 20 November 2020, 09:27.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Did you know that you generally cannot bankrupt someone if the debt is for less than £5,000 - so that is worth knowing, however you do need to complete form IAA in triplicate and send it to the courts - or call the court that is mentioned on SD and talk with them I have found them to be very helpful

Also please all try and make contract with the Office of Fair Trading in the Isle of Man on +44 1624 686500, they are aware of Felicitas, call them with your individual issue, i.e. harassment etc. it will build our case

Comment

Working...
                      X