• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Are the IoM's "Know Your Customer" requirements relevant to a Statutory Demand issued in the UK?
    Thank you eek good point I will find out and revert

    Comment


      Originally posted by Shay58 View Post
      I will call OFT and speak with them about Felicitas Solutions Limited
      And again Completely irrelevant - the loans were an employee benefit and not subject to any consumer credit law - heck they didn't even come from the UK.

      Don't waste your time on being awkward - get legal advice and ensure that you send a response that makes the Statutory Demand invalid.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

      Comment


        Originally posted by Shay58 View Post
        Thank you eek good point I will find out and revert
        I have placed a call with IOM OFT and am waiting for a call back - I explained the situation and also explained that Felicitas were chasing for monies not owed with a statutory demand even though we do not have proof of ownership and how they came to own these debts.....

        Comment


          Originally posted by Shay58 View Post
          I have placed a call with IOM OFT and am waiting for a call back - I explained the situation and also explained that Felicitas were chasing for monies not owed with a statutory demand even though we do not have proof of ownership and how they came to own these debts.....
          And - that doesn't solve your issue - which is getting the Statutory Demand marked as invalid....

          All your complaints may make you feel better but it won't be any use unless you kill that demand off - and for that you need time as the paperwork needs to be correct.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

          Comment


            Originally posted by eek View Post
            And - that doesn't solve your issue - which is getting the Statutory Demand marked as invalid....

            All your complaints may make you feel better but it won't be any use unless you kill that demand off - and for that you need time as the paperwork needs to be correct.
            They are not mutually-exclusive. You can have a multi-faceted approach, follow up Felicitas's actions with the IOM-FSA and also take the relevant disputation actions to render the SD invalid. I feel Shay58 is doing the right thing.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Superfly View Post
              They are not mutually-exclusive. You can have a multi-faceted approach, follow up Felicitas's actions with the IOM-FSA and also take the relevant disputation actions to render the SD invalid. I feel Shay58 is doing the right thing.
              It's not mutually exclusive but it may be (and currently is) just a distraction. If Shay58 had said his SD argument was in place I wouldn't be telling him to get it done.

              The simple fact is that the SD has a very fixed (and very rapidly approaching) deadline - the other stuff really doesn't and could equally result in someone who is angry saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

              So my advice is concentrate on today's battle and only when you've solved that one move on to the next one.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

              Comment


                Originally posted by eek View Post
                It's not mutually exclusive but it may be (and currently is) just a distraction. If Shay58 had said his SD argument was in place I wouldn't be telling him to get it done.

                The simple fact is that the SD has a very fixed (and very rapidly approaching) deadline - the other stuff really doesn't and could equally result in someone who is angry saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

                So my advice is concentrate on today's battle and only when you've solved that one move on to the next one.
                Following up with IOM-FSA is not a labour intensive task and there is no reason why it should distract from disputing the statutory demand.

                People have messaged me with their responses from the IOM-FSA, which is good as Felicitas seem to be on their radar now.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by eek View Post
                  And - that doesn't solve your issue - which is getting the Statutory Demand marked as invalid....

                  All your complaints may make you feel better but it won't be any use unless you kill that demand off - and for that you need time as the paperwork needs to be correct.
                  OFT IOM said that I should speak with Felicitas and ask them to delay doing this until you have all of the facts and figures

                  Comment


                    Hi

                    I have been following along these forums since i got hit with the bills for tax from HMRC a couple of years ago. I paid up fully with them. foolishly i thought that was the end of the worry and sleepless nights. I started checking back in here every now and then and more so recently on this thread as I was with Garraway/IQ.

                    I am losing sleep again and my anxiety and worry is through the roof.

                    I have not had anything from Felicita's at all by post or email - but I believe that may be because I have moved around a lot / changed details a lot since the details garraway/IQ would have on file for me as i stopped using them in 2015.

                    So - do I not worry because of that?

                    Or should i worry, even though they have no details for me, will all this SD stuff being talked about still apply? I really don't know what to think.

                    TBH if it meant it all being over, the offers to settle at 5% seem an attractive option right now.

                    Comment


                      Statuary Demand Felicitas

                      Hi

                      I believe I am going to receive one of these. Any advice? Do I accept it? I have been told you need to then told not to!

                      Anyone else got one? Recommend any legal services

                      Monkey

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X