• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by stickytoffee View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please be nice to me. Last week I received a letter from FS Capital asking for money. This is in regard of a scheme with K2. While searching on the web, I found a template letter from Andy Wood, I have downloaded that letter and sent to FS Capital. I haven't received any response yet. I have also called Andy Wood company and I was told that they are not involved anymore with any disputes in regards to this matter. Would anyone be able to advise me what to do please? I have absolutely no intention to part with any money but I wonder if FS Capital is actually in a position to make these kind of requests? Thanks in advance.
    As you can see this has been rumbling along for some time.

In a nutshell FS Capital need to prove they own the debt to be able to collect, this has been the fight going on with various legal teams for a long time.

Andy and his company did a great job initially but they passed the cases over to a legal firm to take it to the next level, I dropped out at this point.
    Where it went from there we don't know things went very very quiet since.

For me I settled once I saw the actual response from the F company, at the time they were taking very low % settlements and I just wanted them gone, right or wrong (I don't care).

You are going to need to consult expert advice to make your decision.

Good luck and very sorry to hear this has come back again.

Leave a comment:

• stickytoffee
    replied
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please be nice to me. Last week I received a letter from FS Capital asking for money. This is in regard of a scheme with K2. While searching on the web, I found a template letter from Andy Wood, I have downloaded that letter and sent to FS Capital. I haven't received any response yet. I have also called Andy Wood company and I was told that they are not involved anymore with any disputes in regards to this matter. Would anyone be able to advise me what to do please? I have absolutely no intention to part with any money but I wonder if FS Capital is actually in a position to make these kind of requests? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• shampoo
    replied
    Why worry? My position on the matter hasn't changed and it never will. Open up and strike off another 100 companies the end result will be the same ... I will part with £0.00.

Leave a comment:

• Superfly
    replied
    The newly created Felicitas Solutions Limited UK entity now has Ms Ann Louise Sacco as a director, in addition to Mr Andrew Thompson.

The registered offices have also been changed from the Thompson residence in Liverpool to a virtual office address provided by a company called, I kid you not, "Ghost Mail", so the registered office of Felicitas Solutions Limited has the sign "Ghost Mail" on the office front https://ghostmail.co.uk/61-bridge-street/.

Make of all that what you will.

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    I feel for anyone who gets involved (or is involved) in all of this again.

Leave a comment:

• Monkeypower
    replied
    Originally posted by Superfly View Post
    FYI, the previous UK entity Felicitas Solutions Limited is now dissolved through compulsory strike off https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/12867624 .

A new UK Felicitas Solutions entity has been incorporated by our 'friend' Mr Thompson of the Fiscus Management parish https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/13907957 .

That means we should be expecting a new influx of harassment fairly soon ! ... I can't wait !.. it will go in the trash like every piece to date I have received.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified
    'business support' - that's a new term for it.

Leave a comment:

• Superfly
    replied
    FYI, the previous UK entity Felicitas Solutions Limited is now dissolved through compulsory strike off https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/12867624 .

A new UK Felicitas Solutions entity has been incorporated by our 'friend' Mr Thompson of the Fiscus Management parish https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/13907957 .

Leave a comment:

• Socialsarah73
    replied
    Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post

Hi Socialsarah73, I'm just wondering, when you say "not heard from them since", is that they haven't harassed you since ?. I am hoping they did send you a letter/contract confirming you owe them nothing now in the way of so called "Loans" after you paid the small amount.
    correct no harassment via emails text or mail since settled (fee around 2% my “loans” only around 20k) - letter confirming this which was checked by solicitor. Shared all info with those helping including Webber et el. As said this was for my piece of mind but happy to share any info to help others.

Leave a comment:

• Superfly
    replied
    Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post

I also settled with them - Had a signed letter with an indemnity essentially saying I'll never hear about this again, and if I do from another company, they are liable.
    This sounds like the same schpiel peddled by the original scheme floggers.

They are liable, if they are still around and haven't disappeared when the next lot come.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X