• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free CUK Forum App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back on the native Tapatalk until the mod function returns.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I'm back on the native Tapatalk until the mod function returns.
      I don't blame you! Was hoping to kill that one off but is nice to have as a fall-back at the minute

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        I do agree! On the iPad I do tend to use most sites in their native web format rather than an app. I was hoping that the new version would have solved the issue you had with it last time in terms of being able to navigate around quickly! I think Nick did such a wicked job with the extra forum list at the top and bottom of each page etc that navigating the web site itself will usually be best on a device with enough screen room to fit it all in. I do really like the app on the phone though. Once they sort out being able to moderate from the phone again I will be happy
        Can we have a "New Posts" link at the bottom of each page as well? Saves having to scroll all the way back up from the bottom of a long thread. Don't know about anyone else but I rarely use the actual forums links unless I know I want to make a new post in a specific one.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Random request. Contractor UK forum would like access to Twitter Accounts.... wtf
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

As per one or two threads it would appear that turning of some notification alerts does not always achieve the desired effect. Not sure if bug or hidden design feature either way it probably needs logging. Keep up the good work fella :-)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              As per one or two threads it would appear that turning of some notification alerts does not always achieve the desired effect. Not sure if bug or hidden design feature either way it probably needs logging. Keep up the good work fella :-)
              beep
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

WDDS. Beep beep!

I have updated the notifications on mine so please quote me now to see if mine stop. oPM, can you let me know whether you are using the iPhone or Android app please. Might be worth updating the settings, killing the program and then restarting it to see whether that has any effect. If in doubt, turn it off an on again

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                  beep
                  WDDS. Beep beep!

I have updated the notifications on mine so please quote me now to see if mine stop. oPM, can you let me know whether you are using the iPhone or Android app please. Might be worth updating the settings, killing the program and then restarting it to see whether that has any effect. If in doubt, turn it off an on again
                  Beep

Comment

Comment

Beep

Comment

Working...
                      X