• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free CUK Forum App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    works for Simon but for me its says
    All good here

(Posted from the app, yeah bitch)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working for me (on Android if it matters)

Comment

working now so I wonder what changed.....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          working now so I wonder what changed.....

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Only time I have seen this was when connection was a bit flaky... En route to counting house and app is OK for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Picnic is what I usually say to the staffers, problem in chair not in computer.

Comment

testing out tulip

Comment

I'll start by saying I'm impressed with the app and I'm using it a lot.

I'll finish by reporting that the swear filter doesn't seem to work

Comment

I don't like the new version

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I don't like the new version

Constructive please! What don't you like about the new one? I find it much easier to surf around and jump from forum to forum. I don't like that I can no longer moderate from the app If there are specifics you don't like or don't think are working correctly let me know and I will ask the developers. I am guessing that you are on iOS as they have only just approved that update...

Comment

Working...
                      X