• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free CUK Forum App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why oh who oh why can't I skip to the end if a thread on the app rather than from where I last was
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
      Does the app work with new rep?
      No, as Eek said:

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It didn't work with old rep so was brilliant if you don't care about how popular you are....
      Yes, I quite like using the app over the main site now as there is no rep or anything to consider at all. Just read and move on to the next thing!

Originally posted by eek View Post
      now with screenshot

note this is a website bug, not one within the app
      Cheers, not getting this on my iPad. It was showing quite a nice box at the top of the page prompting to install the app or continue with the site. Have cleared cookies and can't get it to show again. Had major HD failure here at the weekend so once I am properly back up and running I will have another look.

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
      Where's the timeline bit gone?

Is there a function like 'Todays Posts' (or New Posts if logged in)?
      Android or iOS? On iOS hit the menu link in the top left and then you have a link to "unread", on Android there is a top menu list, the first one should be "Latest", hit that and you can choose "Unread", "All" or "Participated".

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Why oh who oh why can't I skip to the end if a thread on the app rather than from where I last was
      Can't get the app to install here as I know you use the iPhone one? On iOS hit the page number at the top (e.g. 1 of 8) and it will then let you skip to the end page.

Comment

Working...
      X