• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Free CUK Forum App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    beep

    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    possibly second beep
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Beep?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

      I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

      Comment


        #63
        App rebooted. Not sure if my tingaling (I don't like beeps unless on alarms) was due to the new app or the old tapatalk one so ave killed tapatalk and just got the cuk one running now. Sod me it takes ages to write anything on the phone. What a chore! Quote away futha muckers

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by eek View Post
          Random request. Contractor UK forum would like access to Twitter Accounts.... wtf
          WTF indeed! Come on, share your data with me. Not got anything to hide have you?

          Ah, back on the proper keyboard now, much better. This app is thought tapatalk but is their self hosted one. Are you on iPhone or droid?

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by eek View Post
            beep



            possibly second beep
            Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Beep?
            Triple beep chunt.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by administrator View Post
              WTF indeed! Come on, share your data with me. Not got anything to hide have you?

              Ah, back on the proper keyboard now, much better. This app is thought tapatalk but is their self hosted one. Are you on iPhone or droid?
              iPhone. The request was the day after I installed the latest version
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by administrator View Post
                WTF indeed! Come on, share your data with me. Not got anything to hide have you?

                Ah, back on the proper keyboard now, much better. This app is thought tapatalk but is their self hosted one. Are you on iPhone or droid?
                When you post a new comment there is a link to twitter (on the iPhone app), I assume so you can tweet your post if you are a really sad bastard!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

                I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  beep
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by eek View Post
                    iPhone. The request was the day after I installed the latest version
                    Cheers.

                    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    When you post a new comment there is a link to twitter (on the iPhone app), I assume so you can tweet your post if you are a really sad bastard!
                    Ah, well spotted. Will get the iPad out in a sec and see if I get the same.

                    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                    beep


                    Have changed preferences and force stopped the app and it still sends through the notifications. I have cleared all data, force stopped the app and then changed preferences again (having logged in again) and it still does it. Stupid sodding thing. I want a refund

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by administrator View Post


                      Have changed preferences and force stopped the app and it still sends through the notifications. I have cleared all data, force stopped the app and then changed preferences again (having logged in again) and it still does it. Stupid sodding thing. I want a refund
                      Beep

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X