• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free CUK Forum App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    beep

possibly second beep
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Beep?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

App rebooted. Not sure if my tingaling (I don't like beeps unless on alarms) was due to the new app or the old tapatalk one so ave killed tapatalk and just got the cuk one running now. Sod me it takes ages to write anything on the phone. What a chore! Quote away futha muckers

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Random request. Contractor UK forum would like access to Twitter Accounts.... wtf
          WTF indeed! Come on, share your data with me. Not got anything to hide have you?

Ah, back on the proper keyboard now, much better. This app is thought tapatalk but is their self hosted one. Are you on iPhone or droid?

Comment

beep

possibly second beep
            Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Beep?
            Triple beep chunt.

Comment

WTF indeed! Come on, share your data with me. Not got anything to hide have you?

Ah, back on the proper keyboard now, much better. This app is thought tapatalk but is their self hosted one. Are you on iPhone or droid?
              iPhone. The request was the day after I installed the latest version
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

When you post a new comment there is a link to twitter (on the iPhone app), I assume so you can tweet your post if you are a really sad bastard!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

beep
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

iPhone. The request was the day after I installed the latest version
                    Cheers.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    When you post a new comment there is a link to twitter (on the iPhone app), I assume so you can tweet your post if you are a really sad bastard!
                    Ah, well spotted. Will get the iPad out in a sec and see if I get the same.

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                    beep

Have changed preferences and force stopped the app and it still sends through the notifications. I have cleared all data, force stopped the app and then changed preferences again (having logged in again) and it still does it. Stupid sodding thing. I want a refund

Comment

Have changed preferences and force stopped the app and it still sends through the notifications. I have cleared all data, force stopped the app and then changed preferences again (having logged in again) and it still does it. Stupid sodding thing. I want a refund
                      Beep

Comment

Working...
                      X