• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Free CUK Forum App

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Free CUK Forum App"

Collapse

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Does the app work with new rep?
    No, as Eek said:

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It didn't work with old rep so was brilliant if you don't care about how popular you are....
    Yes, I quite like using the app over the main site now as there is no rep or anything to consider at all. Just read and move on to the next thing!

now with screenshot

note this is a website bug, not one within the app
    Cheers, not getting this on my iPad. It was showing quite a nice box at the top of the page prompting to install the app or continue with the site. Have cleared cookies and can't get it to show again. Had major HD failure here at the weekend so once I am properly back up and running I will have another look.

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
    Where's the timeline bit gone?

Is there a function like 'Todays Posts' (or New Posts if logged in)?
    Android or iOS? On iOS hit the menu link in the top left and then you have a link to "unread", on Android there is a top menu list, the first one should be "Latest", hit that and you can choose "Unread", "All" or "Participated".

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Why oh who oh why can't I skip to the end if a thread on the app rather than from where I last was
    Can't get the app to install here as I know you use the iPhone one? On iOS hit the page number at the top (e.g. 1 of 8) and it will then let you skip to the end page.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Why oh who oh why can't I skip to the end if a thread on the app rather than from where I last was

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Where's the timeline bit gone?

Is there a function like 'Todays Posts' (or New Posts if logged in)?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    now with screenshot

note this is a website bug, not one within the app

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    It didn't work with old rep so was brilliant if you don't care about how popular you are....

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Also got a bug on an ipad with the tapatalk app banner when visiting the website using Safari. The banner appears 1/4 way down the screen obscuring the menu options.

When I find somewhere to upload a screenshot I will...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Does Tapatalk for the iPad mini allow you to magnify text?

'Cos I can't read it at the default size (at least not at this time of day when I've been up since 5 in the morning)
    In settings there is a font size option....

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Does Tapatalk for the iPad mini allow you to magnify text?

'Cos I can't read it at the default size (at least not at this time of day when I've been up since 5 in the morning)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Or just go to the overarching 'Do Not Disturb' setting and turn on schedule silence.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Can't see a setting for date format anywhere, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• darrylmg
    replied
    Is there a reason the dates of the posts on the android app are in American format? Do I need to change a setting somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    It asked for permission to access the twit account so declined and it posted the forum message ok and posted nothing to twitter so that looked good too. Will uninstall the app and add it again with the twitter account enabled and see if it asks for permission on install.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Free CUK Forum App

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Got test twit account on here as we'll now. No notification for access but have checked the twit button on this post so will see what happens...
    Beep.

Yes I am easily pleased.

In fact I could almost be a tester I'm so easy to please.

Just editing your post to make sure that works too.
    Last edited by administrator; 27 November 2013, 17:44.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Beep
    Got test twit account on here as we'll now. No notification for access but have checked the twit button on this post so will see what happens...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X